Monday, May 10, 2010

LOST WITHOUT YOU
I want to wake up every morning,
To see you lying next to me.
I want to be wrapped up in your arms,
And feel your breath on my cheek.
Want to see the world threw your eyes,
Conquer the fears that I hide.
I need to go on forever beside you,
Because I’d be lost without you.

I would go the thousand miles,
To the ends of the earth and more,
To save you from your dragons,
And silence their might roars.
I will stand along beside you,
And never turn away.
Because after all that we’ve been threw,
I’d be lost without you.

I know you’ve had your doubt,
About how much I love you.
But your north on my compass,
You can’t deny it’s true.
The way the crow flies drives me to your side,
Like an a arrow straight and true,
You know the same as I do,
I belong beside you.

So I hope you know,
That where ever I go,
My path home leads to you.
Because I love you,
And would be lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment